Making an impact where it belongs…
on your business.
White-glove technology service, real business results.
Featured Client Success Story
Frank Schipani, Director of IT and Operations at Three Crowns LLP and an Optimal client for over a decade, shares how our partnership helps him sleep better at night.
Law Firm Anywhere
Watch to learn how this Miami law firm made a stress-free transition to working and billing from home during the pandemic.
If working from outside your office is painful, you don’t trust your IT team, or you don’t know if your data is secure, consider our Law Firm Anywhere Virtual Desktop solution.
CEO’s BizJournals Column
- How to Mitigate Cybersecurity Risks We Face Working From Home
As we continue to observe social distancing guidelines and stay-at-home orders, it’s clear that we’ll all be working from home for at least another several weeks.
- The Art of the Virtual Coffee: Building relationships from a safe distance
As more of us shift to working from home and generally practicing social distancing, it’s important that we still find creative ways to build our personal and professional relationships.
- The Risks of Giving Your Employees the Technology They Want
Technology service providers have been preaching standardization since the 90s.
- How to Protect Your Law Firm from a Data Breach When Working from Home (WFH)
In the three decades that we’ve been serving the technology and security needs for law firms, we have never seen such dramatic, rapid change as we did in 2020 when COVID-19 sent us all home.
- Top 5 Tips to Reduce Video Fatigue While Working from Home
- COVID-19 Scams on the Rise: How to Stay Safe
A pandemic is a scammer's dream. We at Optimal Networks have been serving the IT and cybsersecurity needs of law firms and associations in the DC Metro area for nearly 3 decades, and we've never experienced a time like this before.