Making an impact where it belongs…
on your business.
White-glove technology service, real business results.
Featured Client Success Story
Frank Schipani, Director of IT and Operations at Three Crowns LLP and an Optimal client for over a decade, shares how our partnership helps him sleep better at night.
Law Firm Anywhere
Watch to learn how this Miami law firm made a stress-free transition to working and billing from home during the pandemic.
If working from outside your office is painful, you don’t trust your IT team, or you don’t know if your data is secure, consider our Law Firm Anywhere Virtual Desktop solution.
- ABA Journal: Maintaining Firm Culture, Retaining Talent in a Hybrid Scenario
As originally published in ABA Journal August 17, 2021 Top 4 Unexpected Culture Killers for Post-COVID-19 Hybrid Work by Heinan Landa | Optimal Networks, […]
- Bar Leader: What Now? Easing Toward Recovery, Bars Contemplate What ‘Reopening’ Means
As originally published in ABA’S Bar Leader Vol. 46, No. 6 July-August 2021 What now? Easing toward recovery, bars contemplate what ‘reopening’ means […]
- Legal Reader: Avoiding Subtle Threats to Firm Culture Post-COVID
As originally published in Legal Reader July 14, 2021 Top 5 Unexpected Culture-Killers for Post-COVID Hybrid Work by Heinan Landa | Optimal Networks, Inc. […]
- Rainmaking Podcast: Build and Strengthen Client Relationships from Anywhere
As originally released for the Rainmaking Podcast May 27, 2021 Leveraging Technology to Build and Strengthen Client Relationships (From Anywhere) with […]
- ALA’s Legal Management: The Evolution of Cybersecurity
As originally published in Legal Management May 2021 The Evolution of Cybersecurity by Heinan Landa | Optimal Networks, Inc. Last year we saw […]
- Law Entrepreneur Podcast: How Modern Law Firms Use Technology to Thrive
As originally released in the Law Entrepreneur Podcast May 10, 2021 How Modern Law Firms Use Technology to Thrive with Heinan Landa | Optimal Networks, […]
- Law.com: ROI and Accountability – Building cybersecurity into your budget
As originally published in Law.com and Cybersecurity Law & Strategy Newsletter April 2021. Copyright ALM Media Properties, LLC. Accountability and ROI: […]
- Legal Reader: How Law Firms Can Master the Hybrid Work Environment
As originally published in Legal Reader April 1, 2021 How Law Firms Can Master the Hybrid Work Environment by Heinan Landa | Optimal Networks, Inc. In […]
- BlackLetter Podcast: Modernizing Law Firms and their Technology
As originally posted on The BlackLetter Podcast, February 3, 2021 In this episode, Tom Dunlap chats with Heinan Landa, President & CEO of Optimal […]
- ABA The Modern Law Library Podcast: How Your Firm Can Use Technology to Build Business and Keep Clients
As originally published in the ABA Journal and Legal Talk Network, January 27, 2021 THE MODERN LAW LIBRARY How your firm can use technology to build […]
CEO’s BizJournals Column
- 4 Hidden Ways Hybrid Work Erodes Your Culture (and How to Avoid Them)
Over a year after the pandemic turned much of the workforce virtual, less than 1 in 5 business owners intends to return to pre-pandemic office conditions, and the majority of U.S. workers want to maintain some regular telework schedule going forward.
- How to Mitigate Cybersecurity Risks We Face Working From Home
As we continue to observe social distancing guidelines and stay-at-home orders, it’s clear that we’ll all be working from home for at least another several weeks.
- The Art of the Virtual Coffee: Building relationships from a safe distance
As more of us shift to working from home and generally practicing social distancing, it’s important that we still find creative ways to build our personal and professional relationships.
- The 6 Most Important Considerations for Re-Entry with Hybrid Teams
Business leaders have no shortage of challenges to wade through these days; between the ongoing pandemic, the Great Resignation, and evolving cyber threats, it's easy to feel overwhelmed and even a little lost as to where to start.
- Top 9 Cybersecurity Questions to Prepare for Hybrid Work
- Questions to Ask When Your IT Provider (MSP) Has Been Purchased
As we explored in our previous article, mergers and acquisitions are prevalent in the managed service provider (MSP) space.