Making an impact where it belongs…
on your business.
White-glove technology service, real business results.
Featured Client Success Story
Frank Schipani, Director of IT and Operations at Three Crowns LLP and an Optimal client for over a decade, shares how our partnership helps him sleep better at night.
Law Firm Anywhere
Watch to learn how this Miami law firm made a stress-free transition to working and billing from home during the pandemic.
If working from outside your office is painful, you don’t trust your IT team, or you don’t know if your data is secure, consider our Law Firm Anywhere Virtual Desktop solution.
- Rainmaking Podcast: Build and Strengthen Client Relationships from Anywhere
As originally released for the Rainmaking Podcast May 27, 2021 Leveraging Technology to Build and Strengthen Client Relationships (From Anywhere) with […]
- ALA’s Legal Management: The Evolution of Cybersecurity
As originally published in Legal Management May 2021 The Evolution of Cybersecurity by Heinan Landa | Optimal Networks, Inc. Last year we saw […]
- Law Firm ILN-telligence Podcast: The Post-Pandemic Workplace
As aired on the Law Firm ILN-telligenc Podcast May 14, 2021 Episode 33: The Post-Pandemic Workplace with Heinan Landa and David Campbell | Optimal Networks, […]
- Law Entrepreneur Podcast: How Modern Law Firms Use Technology to Thrive
As originally released in the Law Entrepreneur Podcast May 10, 2021 How Modern Law Firms Use Technology to Thrive with Heinan Landa | Optimal Networks, […]
- Law.com: ROI and Accountability – Building cybersecurity into your budget
As originally published in Law.com and Cybersecurity Law & Strategy Newsletter April 2021. Copyright ALM Media Properties, LLC. Accountability and ROI: […]
- BlackLetter Podcast: Modernizing Law Firms and their Technology
As originally posted on The BlackLetter Podcast, February 3, 2021 In this episode, Tom Dunlap chats with Heinan Landa, President & CEO of Optimal […]
- ABA The Modern Law Library Podcast: How Your Firm Can Use Technology to Build Business and Keep Clients
As originally published in the ABA Journal and Legal Talk Network, January 27, 2021 THE MODERN LAW LIBRARY How your firm can use technology to build […]
- Crushing Chaos Podcast: Pivoting Performance Post-Pandemic With Heinan Landa
As originally published in Law Firm Mentor, January 19, 2021 Pivoting Performance Post-Pandemic With Heinan Landa In this episode we discuss: The […]
- The LeX Factor Podcast: Presenting the Technological Approach for Law Firms
As originally aired on the LeX Factor Podcast December 30, 2020 Presenting the Technological Approach for Law Firms with Heinan Landa | Optimal Networks, […]
- The LeX Factor Podcast: Law Firms Benefit From Adapting Technology
As originally aired on the LeX Factor Podcast December 29, 2020 Law Firms Benefit From Adapting Technology with Heinan Landa | Optimal Networks, Inc. […]
CEO’s BizJournals Column
- How to Mitigate Cybersecurity Risks We Face Working From Home
As we continue to observe social distancing guidelines and stay-at-home orders, it’s clear that we’ll all be working from home for at least another several weeks.
- The Art of the Virtual Coffee: Building relationships from a safe distance
As more of us shift to working from home and generally practicing social distancing, it’s important that we still find creative ways to build our personal and professional relationships.
- The Risks of Giving Your Employees the Technology They Want
Technology service providers have been preaching standardization since the 90s.
- Questions to Ask When Your IT Provider (MSP) Has Been Purchased
As we explored in our previous article, mergers and acquisitions are prevalent in the managed service provider (MSP) space.
- What to Expect When Your IT Provider (MSP) Has Been Purchased
- Top 8 Considerations to Master Hybrid Work (Both In-Office and WFH)
As vaccine distribution ramps up, a safe return to our offices will soon be possible.