Making an impact where it belongs…
on your business.
White-glove technology service, real business results.
Featured Client Success Story
Frank Schipani, Director of IT and Operations at Three Crowns LLP and an Optimal client for over a decade, shares how our partnership helps him sleep better at night.
Law Firm Anywhere
Watch to learn how this Miami law firm made a stress-free transition to working and billing from home during the pandemic.
If working from outside your office is painful, you don’t trust your IT team, or you don’t know if your data is secure, consider our Law Firm Anywhere Virtual Desktop solution.
- Law.com: ROI and Accountability – Building cybersecurity into your budget
As originally published in Law.com and Cybersecurity Law & Strategy Newsletter April 2021. Copyright ALM Media Properties, LLC. Accountability and ROI: […]
- Legal Reader: How Law Firms Can Master the Hybrid Work Environment
As originally published in Legal Reader April 1, 2021 How Law Firms Can Master the Hybrid Work Environment by Heinan Landa | Optimal Networks, Inc. In […]
- BlackLetter Podcast: Modernizing Law Firms and their Technology
As originally posted on The BlackLetter Podcast, February 3, 2021 In this episode, Tom Dunlap chats with Heinan Landa, President & CEO of Optimal […]
- ABA The Modern Law Library Podcast: How Your Firm Can Use Technology to Build Business and Keep Clients
As originally published in the ABA Journal and Legal Talk Network, January 27, 2021 THE MODERN LAW LIBRARY How your firm can use technology to build […]
- Crushing Chaos Podcast: Pivoting Performance Post-Pandemic With Heinan Landa
As originally published in Law Firm Mentor, January 19, 2021 Pivoting Performance Post-Pandemic With Heinan Landa In this episode we discuss: The […]
- The LeX Factor Podcast: Law Firms Benefit From Adapting Technology
As originally aired on the LeX Factor Podcast December 29, 2020 Law Firms Benefit From Adapting Technology with Heinan Landa | Optimal Networks, Inc. […]
- Attorney at Law Magazine: Working from Home is Here to Stay
As originally published in Attorney at Law Magazine, November 1, 2020 Working from Home is Here to Stay: How to Set Your Firm Up for Success by Heinan […]
- Law Technology Today: Leveraging Technology to Attract, Delight, and Retain Clients
As originally published on Law Technology Today, October 8, 2020 Leveraging technology to attract, delight, and retain clients by Heinan Landa | Optimal […]
- Legal Marketing Association: The Client Experience of the Future
As originally published in Legal Marketing Association, August 26, 2020 The Client Experience of the Future with Heinan Landa | Optimal Networks, Inc. […]
- The Partner Podcast: Leveraging Technology to Build and Strengthen Client Relationships
As originally aired on The Partner Podcast July 31, 2020 Leveraging Technology to Build and Strengthen Client Relationships (From Anywhere) with Heinan […]
CEO’s BizJournals Column
- How to Mitigate Cybersecurity Risks We Face Working From Home
As we continue to observe social distancing guidelines and stay-at-home orders, it’s clear that we’ll all be working from home for at least another several weeks.
- The Art of the Virtual Coffee: Building relationships from a safe distance
As more of us shift to working from home and generally practicing social distancing, it’s important that we still find creative ways to build our personal and professional relationships.
- The Risks of Giving Your Employees the Technology They Want
Technology service providers have been preaching standardization since the 90s.
- Top 8 Considerations to Master Hybrid Work (Both In-Office and WFH)
As vaccine distribution ramps up, a safe return to our offices will soon be possible.
- How to Protect Your Law Firm from a Data Breach When Working from Home (WFH)
In the three decades that we’ve been serving the technology and security needs for law firms, we have never seen such dramatic, rapid change as we did in 2020 when COVID-19 sent us all home.
- WFH Best Practices: How to Maintain Productivity and Security