As originally published in Law Firm Mentor, January 19, 2021
Pivoting Performance Post-Pandemic With Heinan Landa
In this episode we discuss:
- The uncertain future of continuing to work from home, post-pandemic.
- The time and energy savings of working from home.
- How connecting with people is more difficult with only Zoom call interactions.
- Opportunities for hiring talent from all over the world when geography is no longer a dictating factor.
- Making a conscious effort to maintain and continue to develop your company culture.
- The possibility of pivoting to a mixed environment of working virtually from home and working at the office.
- The acceleration in the adoption of technologies spurred by the start of the pandemic.
- Keeping the client experience front and center when choosing your technology tools.
- Preparing for staying ahead of the curve in a post-pandemic world.