Associations and Non-Profits
We understand the special concerns of associations, non-profit organizations, and social services agencies.
We know that your organization is unique and, as such, has unique IT needs. At Optimal, more than 40% of our client base is comprised of associations, non-profit organizations, and social services agencies and every single one of our engineers has comprehensive IT management experience in this sector.
Rest easy knowing that Optimal Networks:
- Can support common infrastructures for major association systems.
- Knows your budget cycle. We can schedule your annual account reviews to correspond with your budget cycle so you are aware of IT system upgrade and support costs for the year ahead.
- Recognizes your need to keep support costs constant and have several managed IT solutions that help you do just that.
- Understands your unique need for disaster recovery solutions that are affordable and effective for small- to mid-sized businesses.
Optimal Networks is a presence in the nonprofit and association community:
- Optimal Networks’ President and Founder, Heinan Landa, is a charter member of the Technology Section of the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE).
- Heinan has been a featured author and speaker for various ASAE and MSAE publications and events.
- Heinan has addressed the unique technology challenges that face associations and non-profit organizations in a variety of publications including ASAE’s Associations Now and Dollars & Cents. He has also written articles that have been published in Association Trends.
Don’t just take our word for it…