Who can you call when your computer freezes at 3 am and the corporate strategy brief you were working on disappears?
- What do you do if the remote access feature for your head of sales locks up minutes before an important prospect meeting?
- What are your options if, while segmenting your accounting records for a thorough budget analysis, half of the data in your accounting database is erased?
There is an answer beyond 1-800 numbers. We understand that every productive organization requires quick access to a real support professional, who already has a comprehensive understanding of your technology environment, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You need to speak to a real, live person, in real time, with real knowledge, who has real answers because tech crises don’t follow office hours.
With Optimal’s SupportCenter℠, you have the resources of an entire corporate IT staff at your disposal to ensure your employees maximize productivity—and your organization keeps running smoothly, despite those inevitable tech hiccups.
- Assistance from service-oriented specialists. Our skilled SupportCenter℠ staff members are able to provide the caring, client-centric service for which Optimal is known. You’ll never get the “call-script” experience when you call our SupportCenter℠.
- One-on-one time with certified professionals. All Optimal SupportCenter℠ specialists are certified by a variety of prestigious organizations and leading technology companies. This means you receive high-quality service from knowledgeable experts.
- The benefit of having a SupportCenter℠ specialist beside you. Optimal’s SupportCenter℠ staff can take over your computer remotely to help you, step-by-step, through your problems.
- Unlimited support 24/7. This means that we are there, right when you need us most, to continue with your work—24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Access to assistance with all major software applications. Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Symantec, etc. Whether your printer isn’t working, or you want to learn how to perform a mail merge in Microsoft Word, we can help.
- Convenience and flexibility. Optimal’s SupportCenter℠ is accessible via the phone or the internet. You can call with your issues, or you can enter them on our customized website and track their progress in real time.
- A human voice. Optimal’s SupportCenter℠ calls are answered live.