You don’t have an IT staff, but you have an IT person you can call when problems arise.
But what happens when you don’t know a problem exists—and is progressing? Or when an employee never makes the IT support call and his productivity continues to dip as a result?
A consistent on-site technical presence can check your network on a regular basis, catching problems before they turn into catastrophes (and budget-breaking scenarios). Plus, it’s just nice to see the person behind the curtain every so often—especially for your employees who may be craving some face-to-face time to illustrate a problem impacting productivity or who need a little extra training to work at maximum efficiency.
Optimal’s on-site engineering solution, Sentry℠, includes ongoing pre-scheduled visits by an Optimal Engineer to ensure your network is working properly. As a Sentry℠ client, you are assigned an engineer and a Client Service Executive that get to know you, your people (and their technical competency levels), your business, and how you work. Armed with that knowledge, they can support your IT goals in a comprehensive, proactive manner. With Sentry℠, you receive the benefits of a full IT department at a fraction of the cost.
Don’t just take our word for it…
- Dedicated Engineer & CSE. Optimal engineers are assigned to support your information systems, and a dedicated Client Service Executive manages the relationship to ensure your satisfaction.
- Regular Reviews of Systems. Optimal will perform a host of services including:
- Server health checks, including server diagnostics, email health statistics, and event log evaluations
- Backup checks—every time your Optimal engineer visits, he or she will perform a backup check to ensure your data is being adequately stored
- Anti-virus, anti-spyware, firewall, and other security checks to ensure the versions your employees are running are current
- Periodic maintenance tasks that are specific to your environment
- Proactive, Pre-scheduled, On-site Engineering Consulting Visits. Optimal engineers visit your site to prevent problems and take care of routine issues. In addition to the regular system review, you can use your visit for:
- Setting up computers and users
- Updating software
- Installing new applications on the network or for individual users
- Face-to-face support and training for software applications, desktop, and handheld issues
- Outstanding user issues
- Ongoing Technology Recommendations & Budgeting Support. Optimal will review your full technology environment periodically and provide you with system recommendations and expense projections to coincide with your budgeting cycle.
- Comprehensive Responsive User Support. You get 24/7 helpdesk service through our premium SupportCenter with full remote access capabilities.
- Priority Client Status & Scheduling. You will have access to Optimal’s on-call, after-hours phone system to help with any urgent issues that may arise.
- Priority Support for Critical Situations. An emergency to you is an emergency to us. Within four hours (or sooner if we can help it) of your emergency call, an on-call engineer will be at your office to resolve the issue.
- Full Online Relationship Management System. You will have access to Optimal’s website to track issues, review all work completed, and view your service schedule.
- Flexibility. As a Sentry℠ client, your unused support hours are rolled over from month to month.