Backup and Disaster Recovery
We live in an uncertain world and, if you are like most executives, you worry about the safety of your data and the continuity of your business and core offerings.
Have you thought of everything? Are you comprehensively protected? Our backup and disaster recovery solution secures your data and the continuity of your business to help you sleep better at night.
- What would you and your employees do if you lost all of your files?
- How long could your organization stay viable in the wake of lost data and email downtime?
- Do you have a plan in place—and a plan in case that plan was to fail?
- Do you know how your organization would manage if all systems were down and inaccessible?
- Do you have the components in place to comprehensively protect your organization?
We live in a data-dependent world and the importance of backing up your mission-critical data, and being able to keep working in the case of a disaster, is at an all-time high.
From ongoing backup to file restoration and server virtualization solutions, dataGuard℠ is the hassle-free backup service designed to protect your information (and eliminate your worries), no matter what.
We have both an on-site and a cloud-based solution to meet your needs and budget.
Don’t just take our word for it…
Our premium level backup and disaster recovery service, dataGuard℠, has the following features:
- Full Backup: dataGuard℠ will back up your files, emails, databases, and even your server operating systems. In fact, it stores an image of your entire server and lets you restore any part of that image—or even the whole thing. You can even backup individual workstations that need server-level protection.
- Continuous Backups: Is the thought of losing a day’s worth of data inconceivable to you? The dataGuard℠ unit resides on your local network and performs continuous backups of your servers as frequently as every 5 minutes.
- Data Archiving: dataGuard℠ keeps snapshots of your data going back in time. Plus, you have the ability to customize your retention policies and add additional local storage to accommodate changing circumstances and data growth.
- Incremental File Restoration: This incremental backup allows you to restore multiple versions of files (and even emails) that you were working on. You can restore your files from each snapshot of your data.
- Tapeless Solutions: You no longer have to change tapes every day and administer a complex tape rotation scheme. You no longer need to take tapes off-site or worry about lost or damaged tapes. You save money by not having to pay for 21 tapes each year, buy a new tape drive every two years, pay for off-site tape storage, or invest in upgrades for your tape backup software.
- Off-site Storage: dataGuard℠ stores your backup data off-site at two highly secure, certified SSAE 16 Type II compliant datacenters. In emergencies, your servers and workstations can even be virtualized from the datacenter. Be it an office disaster or a regional catastrophe, you are covered.
- 24/7 Monitoring: All dataGuard℠ units and the servers they are backing up are monitored 24/7. Most problems can be fixed remotely, and if your unit is damaged or destroyed, we can overnight a replacement pre-loaded with your stored data.
- Comprehensive Disaster Recovery: If your server should fail, the dataGuard℠ unit can temporarily take the place of your failed server by virtualizing the latest backup! This means a faster return to your operability and productivity.