The cloud: it was nebulous and then well-defined. And now, it is familiar—and
Cloud technology is an established presence in the consciousness of most people—and more and more organizations are flocking to this computing model. It was one of two areas of top IT spending in 2012 and, according to Gartner analyst, Richard Moore, cloud spending is expected to reach $207 billion by 2016. Presently, cloud technology is a proven alternative to consider when your internal network and equipment is due for an upgrade.
The cloud is also becoming somewhat of a requirement. In January 2013, an article in Forbes pointed out that right now the IT provider’s responsibilities will include bending IT budgets “away from low-value legacy infrastructure and toward new technologies that liberate precious funding for innovation, growth, and engagement.”
Optimal’s suite of cloud solutions are customizable — and deliver the technology you want in the way you want it: in the cloud, on-site, or a combination.
From email to servers, from backup to desktops, we can provide you a fully redundant, secure, managed environment that can help you sleep at night.
Find out more about each of our cloud solutions here:
- OptimalSphere: Preeminent Cloud Hosted Desktops to eliminate your entire IT burden.
- Hosted Exchange with unlimited storage and white-glove support.
- Cloud Backup for seamless file restoration and off-site data protection.
- Datacenter Colocation to give your servers a secure and highly available home away from home.
- Hosted Lync to unify your distributed workforce.
- Secure Network File Sharing for a safer way to collaborate.